Furnace Maintenance in Beaver Valley, PA
Throughout winter, you rely on your heating to keep your family comfortable and safe. To work its best, your furnace needs periodic maintenance.
Just like your car with its moving parts needs a tune-up, your furnace does too. Unfortunately, it’s all too easy for Beaver Valley, PA, homeowners to overlook this important step.
At BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning, we want to encourage our customers to invest in their furnace by investing in regular maintenance. As part of our comprehensive furnace services, we offer maintenance that will help you get the most out of your furnace through the winter.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Why are we so passionate about furnace maintenance at BVSM? We’re passionate about maintenance because we understand its benefits.
By caring for your furnace, you can enjoy:
- Lower energy bills: A well-maintained furnace will use less fuel to keep your home comfortable.
- Less risk of furnace failure: Our technicians can spot problems and recommend repairs before they become critical.
- Fewer repair calls: Maintenance helps limit the risk of having a component fail when you’re using your furnace.
- Improved overall comfort in your home: Proper maintenance helps the furnace more evenly heat your home.
- Improved indoor air quality: Replacing the filter and checking the furnace thoroughly ensures you aren’t adding to air quality problems in your home.
- Peace of mind: Knowing your furnace is ready for the season will build confidence that your family will remain comfortable throughout even the coldest days.
Is it time for your annual furnace maintenance? Schedule it today by calling 724-417-9550.
When To Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Beaver Valley
At BVSM, our goal is to keep your furnace running as efficiently as possible all winter. That’s why we encourage you to get a maintenance check every year, before you turn on the furnace for the season.
Scheduling this appointment in the fall will help protect your furnace against problems and ensure it’s ready for winter.
At your maintenance appointment, our technician will inspect your furnace thoroughly, testing all of its connections, moving parts, and systems to ensure it’s running at its best. We’ll fine-tune anything that needs to be adjusted, so you can have efficient service all winter.
Our technicians will also clean your furnace, replacing the air filter and ensuring it’s prepped for the season. We’ll even look for signs of potential problems, so you can address them before your furnace fails in the middle of a cold winter night.
Schedule Heating Maintenance for Your Home or Business in Beaver Valley, PA
With over 50 years in the HVAC industry, you can trust BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning with all your heating service needs in Beaver Valley, including maintenance, repairs, system replacements, and new installations.
Furnace Maintenance FAQs
Is there anything I can do to improve the efficiency of my current furnace?
A tune-up will help improve your furnace’s efficiency. Our HVAC technicians will clean the blower to help with efficiency as well.
Before calling for maintenance, what should I check or know about my furnace?
Before you call our HVAC team for furnace maintenance, it would help to:
- Know the make and model of the system
- Make sure your system has power
- Make sure the battery in the thermostat is in good working condition
Should I try to keep my furnace from running too much?
It’s beneficial to turn your thermostat down when you leave for longer periods of time. Lowering the temperature by just a few degrees is better than a drastic drop in temperature.