Water Heater Maintenance Services in Beaver County, PA
When you consider how much you rely on your water heater for everyday activities such as bathing, dishwashing, laundry, and cleaning, it’s vital that it remains in good working order. One of the best ways to enhance the performance, reliability, and longevity of your appliance is with annual water heater maintenance, which can also help to detect any issues and ensure you have hot water when you need it.
The team of certified professionals at BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving homeowners throughout the Beaver County area for over 60 years, and we have worked hard to earn our reputation as the area’s most trusted HVAC contractor.
Contact us to learn more about our water heater services including water heater installation, maintenance, replacement, and repair. Call us at 724-417-9550 to schedule an appointment today!
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
As with any major appliance, routine maintenance can help to prevent most major issues and help to protect your home and investment. Additional benefits of our services include:
- Increased life span. On average, a gas or electric water heater will last between eight and 12 years, but with regular maintenance, you can enjoy up to 20 years or more of dependable service.
- Cost savings. Save money on the cost of repairs and energy by ensuring your water heater is operating at peak performance, thereby consuming less fuel to keep your water at the desired temperature.
- Reliability. Avoid unexpected breakdowns, a shortage or loss of hot water, or damage to your home due to water leakage.
- Fewer repairs. An annual inspection can help to detect issues with your water heater while they are small, and before they become major, costly repairs.
- Timely replacement. During your appointment, the technician may recommend that you replace your water heater if it is showing signs of old age or potential failure.
Why Choose BVSM for Water Heater Maintenance
All of our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured for added peace of mind, and have undergone the rigorous testing needed to achieve NATE certification. During your scheduled appointment for water heater maintenance, you can expect the following services:
- Investigate for leaks
- Drainage of the tank
- Flushing of sediment to prevent buildup
- Valve inspection
- Refill the tank
- Testing of equipment
You can trust BVSM for the best water heater maintenance in Beaver Valley. Contact us online or call 724-417-9550 today!
Schedule Water Heater Maintenance in Beaver County, PA
Since 1956, BVSM has been providing homeowners throughout Beaver Valley with exceptional products and services, which can help to enhance the value of your home and the quality of your lifestyle. We recommend that you schedule water heater maintenance each year, and we service, repair, and install all makes and models of equipment including tankless water heaters.
Call BVSM today at 724-417-9550 to learn more, or contact us online and let us know how we can help.