Water Heater Installation in Beaver Valley, PA
A water heater is a vital component of any Beaver County home, supplying hot water for a variety of day to day activities including bathing, dishwashing, clothes washing, cleaning, and more. Whether you need a water heater for a new build or you are replacing your existing appliance, BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning can help. Our quality professional water heater installation services has earned us the reputation as the most reliable HVAC contractor throughout Beaver County and the surrounding areas; so, whatever your need is, we can help!
Call BVSM at 724-417-9550 for water heater installation services in Beaver County, or contact us online now!
WARNING SIGNS YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR WATER HEATER
When professionally installed and maintained, your water heater will provide you with years of reliable, efficient service. However, the day will eventually come when it needs to be replaced. Watch for the following warning signs that replacement is imminent before you find yourself without hot water or your home sustains damage.
- Old age. Knowledge is power, and knowing the exact age of your water heater can help you decide whether to repair or replace it, and to know what to expect. Although your water heater may last as long as 15 or 20 years, the average lifespan is closer to 12. As your appliance approaches or surpasses the 10-year mark, you’re likely to benefit from a new, energy efficient water heater installation.
- Discolored water. Rust colored water from the hot side piping is indicative of corrosion inside the tank that may soon become a leak.
- Unusual sounds. Over time, sediment accumulates in the bottom of the tank where it eventually hardens from being continuously reheated. A rumbling or banging sound from your water heater is a sign that a sedimentary layer has formed, decreasing the efficiency of the tank and causing wear and tear on system components.
- Leakage. Visible drips or water pooling around the water heater are a sign there may one or more cracks or fractures in your tank. Before you run out and replace the unit, check the fittings, connections, and pipes to ensure they are not the source of the leak.
- Increased energy bills. As your water heater starts to age or malfunction, it will require more fuel to provide the same amount of hot water, decreasing the efficiency of your appliance and increasing your fuel costs.
WATER HEATER OPTIONS
Gas water heaters provide reliable service and have a generous lifespan. They are often used in conjunction with a blower (for ventilation purposes) and have a sealed burner.
No ventilation is required for electric water heaters, as there is no combustion, making installation a breeze. Their tank capacity ranges from 30 to 100 gallons of water.
This compact tank is perfect for smaller spaces, providing an endless supply of hot water to your home.
SCHEDULE WATER HEATER INSTALLATION IN BEAVER COUNTY, PA
Your new water heater installation is an investment towards the comfort and safety of your family, and adds value to your home. Trust your water heater service to the experts at BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning, for efficient, reliable service that comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With over 60 years of service and NATE-certified employees, it’s easy to see why we’re the trusted source for water heater installation and replacement among Beaver County homeowners.
Contact us online now for water heater installation in Beaver County!