Oil Furnaces in Beaver Valley, PA
Oil furnaces, which utilize petroleum or kerosene, are an efficient way to heat your home. They work quickly to keep you warm during the coldest winter months. Besides being extremely efficient, they are a good choice for a heating system because they can last up to 20 years.
Should You Replace Your Oil Furnace?
If your current oil furnace shows any of these signs, it is time to replace it.
- Once you’ve had your current furnace for 15 years or longer, you should consider replacing it for a new version. You may need to replace your furnace earlier if you haven’t done routine maintenance each year.
- If you notice your oil furnace has to run longer to heat your home the same amount, this means your furnace is not working properly. Installing a new furnace will make your home more comfortable, and it will also save money on utility bills.
- Another sign you need a new furnace is if some of the rooms in your house are colder than others. Your oil furnace may no longer have the capability to heat your whole home.
- Any weird noises such as banging or rattling are a sure sign that your oil furnace is broken.
When you notice these signs, it’s time to install a new oil furnace to ensure your home and family stay warm.
Signs Your Oil Furnace Is In Need of Repair
While sometimes you need a new oil furnace, other times you may just need to repair your current one. BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning can let you know what repairs your furnace needs. If any of these issues occur, then call our team to help. We offer 24-hour emergency services for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Your oil furnace isn’t blowing hot air
- The thermostat isn’t working
- You notice any mechanical issues
- You smell a gas leak
At BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand the importance of a comfortable home—especially when the weather is extreme! As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating, we have the tools, the equipment, and the experience to keep your system running smoothly all year long. If you need emergency services, our team of experts is available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you’re in need of 24-hour oil furnace repair, call BVSM right away at 724-417-9550!
Benefits of Regular Oil Furnace Maintenance
Staying on top of regular maintenance can help prevent emergency repairs, and it can keep your furnace working longer. Catch any problems before they start with routine maintenance from BVSM, which includes:
- Testing safety controls
- Cleaning parts
- Inspecting filtration and humidification systems
- Calibrating thermostat
- Lubricating parts
- Testing for carbon monoxide leaks
Also, with BVSM’s oil furnace maintenance agreement, you get two tune-ups a year, so you can rest assured that your oil furnace is always working at its best. Other benefits of the oil furnace maintenance agreement include:
- 24-hour priority service
- One-year warranty on all services
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Reduced rates
- Discounts on parts
Call BVSM for Oil Furnace Services in Beaver Valley & Surrounding Areas!
If you already have an oil furnace, BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning can help keep it running smoothly. If you need to replace an old furnace or get a new one for the first time, we can take care of that, too. Count on BVSM for professional and reliable oil furnace services in Beaver Valley, Pennsylvania.