Boiler Repair in Beaver County, PA
A boiler is a great alternative to a traditional furnace, providing safe, reliable heating using hot water instead of hot air. Although they tend to last longer than a furnace, they don’t last forever. When it comes time to replace or repair your boiler, you need a company you can rely on for fast, efficient service. The experienced professionals at BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning will quickly diagnose your boiler issues and complete the repairs or let you know if replacement is the better option.
Contact us online today to learn more about our boiler repair services in Beaver County, Pennsylvania, or call 724-417-9550 to schedule an appointment.
SIGNS YOU NEED TO CALL FOR BOILER REPAIR
It pays to be vigilant when it comes to your boiler, as there are a number of warning signs that can signal a need for repair. Calling for boiler repair at the first signs of trouble is the best way to avoid further damage, keep repair costs to a minimum, and prevent system breakdown. Call BVSM as soon as you notice any of the following:
- Water leakage. The primary goal of your boiler is to heat water, and since heated water causes metal to corrode faster than cold water, leaks and drips are common. There are a number of boiler components both inside and out which are susceptible, including the main body, pipes, and valves. A trained expert from BVSM will be able to quickly locate the affected area and make any necessary repairs.
- Unusual odors. Toxic or gas-like odors demand immediate attention, as they may signal a gas leak. If you think you smell gas, turn off your boiler, evacuate your home, and call for immediate repair.
- Strange noises. Any type of loud or sudden noise warrants investigating, although air in the system can cause normal whistling, gurgling, or banging sounds. A loud banging can also occur when the pipes are too close together, which may need adjusting, or may be a sign of pump failure.
- Lack of hot water or cold radiators. Check your thermostat to ensure it is set to a higher temperature, but if that’s not the culprit, call BVSM for boiler repair.
- Low water pressure. If the water is hot but the flow is weak, there may be a blockage or leak, or there may be a problem with the system pressure.
EMERGENCY BOILER REPAIR SERVICES IN BEAVER COUNTY
Your boiler can’t tell time and might very well break down in the middle of the night or during the weekend. When you need reliable repair services outside of normal business hours, BVSM has you covered, with 24/7 emergency boiler repair services to restore comfort and safety to your home. Call BVSM at 724-417-9550 for emergency repair if you notice any of the following:
- Lack of heat
- Loud banging sounds
- Gas smell
Schedule BOILER REPAIR IN BEAVER COUNTY AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
With over 60 years of experience serving homeowners in and around Beaver County, you can count on BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning for boiler repair services at any time.
Call BVSM today at 724-417-9550, or contact us online and let us know how we can help with your boiler!