Boiler Services in Beaver Valley, PA
Boiler Installation, Repair, Maintenance & Replacement
You know how important it is to have reliable heating during our fall and winter months! If you have a boiler and it needs maintenance or repair services, you can count on our HVAC contractors in Beaver Valley, Pennsylvania.
At BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide proven boiler installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance services. If dependability, affordability, and customer service are important to you, count on our HVAC contractors in Beaver Valley to take care of your home.
Do I Need Boiler Repair Services?
Boiler Repair in Beaver Valley, PA
It’s important to stay on top of boiler repairs before the situation escalates. If you ignore signs that you need boiler repair services for too long, then the problem may get worse and you could end up spending more money!
Keep an eye out for the following signs that you may need boiler repair services:
- Your boiler is making unusual sounds – Rattling, banging, knocking—if something sounds like it’s not working properly, it probably isn’t.
- Your unit is emitting a bad smell – Odors should never be ignored, as smells produced by gas leaks could indicate a problem that may lead to carbon monoxide poisoning! Take smells seriously and call for repair right away.
- Your boiler is leaking – A small leak may not seem like a huge problem, but if left untreated, it could progress and cause severe damage.
BSVM Heating & Air Conditioning offers 24-hour emergency boiler repair services in Beaver Falls and the Beaver Valley area. When it comes to scheduling boiler repair services, your comfort is our top priority. We’ll respond to your home needs quickly and effectively to deliver the best results for your home.
If your system is beyond repair, we can guide you through quality boiler installation and replacement options.
To schedule boiler repair services in Beaver Valley, contact us today!
Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Boiler
Boiler Installation & Replacement in Beaver Valley, PA
When your system breaks down, it can be hard to figure out whether you should shell out the money for yet another repair service or if it’s time for a replacement. There are several signs you can look for when determining whether it’s time to replace your boiler with a new and improved unit.
- Your boiler is using more energy – If your boiler is heating your home at the same level, but it starts to use more and more energy to produce heat, you’ve got a problem. You’ll be able to tell, because your utility bills will likely increase if your unit is using extra energy to heat your home!
- Your boiler frequently breaks down – If your boiler keeps breaking down over and over, then you may want to consider replacing it for a newer, more reliable model.
- Your boiler is 10 to 15 years old – If it’s been years since your last one was replaced, then you should consider upgrading because newer models are more energy efficient, which can help save you money.
If any of these signs are true for you, it’s time to call BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning! Our experts will answer your questions and help determine which system will be best for your boiler installation or replacement service. We’ll recommend the best boiler for your needs and take care of installation quickly and easily so you can get back to enjoying a warm, cozy home.
To schedule boiler installation or replacement services in Beaver Valley, contact us today!
The Benefits of Boiler Maintenance
Annual boiler maintenance services can prevent costly repairs and replacements. Not only does regular maintenance help avoid problems in the future, but it also extends the overall lifespan of your boiler, making sure that you have consistent heat when you need it. Also, maintenance improves the efficiency of your boiler, which can save energy and lower your utility bill!
With a BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning boiler tune-up, we’ll check for leaks, conduct an overall inspection, and clean your boiler.
Sign up for our convenient maintenance agreement and enjoy added benefits like priority service and discounted costs on labor, parts, and new units!
Call BVSM For Boiler Installation, Repair & Maintenance
For over 50 years, BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning has worked to provide high-quality HVAC services to our neighbors in Beaver Valley. We take pride in providing 100% customer satisfaction, no matter the service. We’ll work fast to repair, replace, or maintain your boiler, and we ensure customer satisfaction for our Beaver Valley area homeowners.
Our service area spans the following locations in Pennsylvania: Aliquippa, Beaver Falls, Dormont, Economy, Monaca, and Moon.