Indoor Air Quality Services in Beaver Falls, PA
Good indoor air quality is important to your health and your comfort. In many older homes, a lack of proper air sealing can allow dust, allergens, and excess moisture into your home. Not to mention, older air conditioning and heating systems can redistribute airborne particles or provide a convenient space for bacterial or mold growth. Newer homes can also suffer from indoor air quality issues. Improved insulation and air sealing techniques can make it more difficult to remove stale air and bring in fresh air. To achieve the right balance of clean air, energy-efficiency, and comfort, you need to have the proper amount of ventilation, along with air filtration or air cleaning technologies and proper humidity control.
At BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning, our indoor air quality specialists can help you find the best solution for your home. With indoor air quality testing, we can correct any problems, such as upgraded HVAC filters, an air cleaning system, improved ventilation, or duct sealing.
To learn more about improving your indoor air quality, contact our team at 724-417-9550 today!
How Better Indoor Air Quality Improves Comfort in Your Beaver Falls Home
In many homes, the amount of pollution indoors actually exceeds the pollution outdoors. By improving your indoor air quality, there will be several benefits for your family, including:
- Improved comfort. With fewer pollutants like dust and pollen in the air, as well as balanced humidity levels, you will be able to breathe easier, sleep better, and eliminate symptoms of poor air quality, such as sneezing, coughing, dry skin, or itchy eyes.
- Reduced allergens. By removing most allergens from the air, including pollen, dust, pet dander, and mold spores, those with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions will be far more comfortable.
- Odor elimination. By eliminating odors from cooking, tobacco smoke, chemicals, and other sources, you will be able to enjoy clean, fresh air.
- Healthy humidity. If you reduce humidity levels to a healthy 50%, it will reduce or eliminate dust mite infestations, mold growth, and moisture or condensation problems.
- Reduced energy usage. With proper ventilation and humidity control, your HVAC system will operate more efficiently, reducing your heating and cooling costs.
Contact our team today for a free consultation and air quality testing in your Beaver Falls home!
Indoor Air Quality Solutions for the Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania Area
Depending on the results of our testing, our team at BVSM can offer a variety of solutions for improving your indoor air quality, including:
- HVAC filters with higher MERV ratings, HEPA filters, or electrostatic filters
- Whole-home ionic or electronic air purification systems
- UV light air purification and disinfection systems
- Whole-home ventilation systems
- Humidifiers or dehumidifiers
- Carbon monoxide or radon detectors
Our team will recommend the best equipment to meet both your air quality needs and your budget.
Contact us today to learn more about our air quality solutions for your Beaver Falls home!
Call Us for Indoor Air Quality Services in Beaver Falls, PA
At BVSM, we have served the Beaver Falls area for over 60 years. Our experience in the HVAC industry has prepared us to help you solve all of your air quality problems. In addition to indoor air quality services, we also offer energy efficiency services, such as programmable thermostat and zoning system installations, as well as comprehensive heating and cooling services.
To schedule your in-home consultation, contact our team at 724-417-9550 today!