Boiler Services in Beaver Valley, PA
When it comes to heating your home, boilers are a great choice that will last for years to come. Boilers work by using hot water to heat your home, ensuring you stay warm and comfortable when you need it most.
If you’re looking for a new boiler, need your current one repaired, or have emergency maintenance and replacement needs, BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning can help! Our team serves Beaver Valley and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania. From small repairs to entire boiler replacements, we’ll get the job done efficiently and professionally.
Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Boiler
When your system breaks down, it can be hard to figure out whether you should shell out the money for yet another repair service or if it’s time for replacement. There are several signs you can look for when determining whether it’s time to replace your boiler with a new and improved unit.
- Your boiler is using more energy. If your boiler is heating your home at the same level, but it starts to use more and more energy to produce heat, you’ve got a problem. You’ll be able to tell, because your utility bills will likely increase if your unit is using extra energy to heat your home!
- Your boiler frequently breaks down. If your boiler keeps breaking down over and over, then you may want to consider replacing it for a newer, more reliable model.
- Your boiler is 10 to 15 years old. If it’s been years since your last one was replaced, then you should consider upgrading because newer models are more energy efficient, which can help save you money.
If any of these signs are true for you, it’s time to call BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning! Our experts will answer your questions and help determine which replacement boiler is right for you based on factors like what type of home you have, the number of floors and windows in your home, your budget, and more. We’ll recommend the best boiler for your needs and take care of installation quickly and easily so you can get back to enjoying a warm, cozy home.
Is Your Boiler In Need of Repair?
It’s important to stay on top of boiler repairs before the situation escalates. If you ignore signs that your boiler needs repair for too long, then the problem may get worse and you could end up spending more money! Keep an eye out for the signs below.
- Your boiler is making unusual sounds. Rattling, banging, knocking—if something sounds like it’s not working properly, it probably isn’t.
- Your unit is emitting a bad smell. Odors should never be ignored, as smells produced by gas leaks could indicate a problem that may lead to carbon monoxide poisoning! Take smells seriously and call for repair right away.
- Your boiler is leaking. A small leak may not seem like a huge problem, but if left untreated, it could progress and cause severe damage.
BSVM Heating & Air Conditioning offers 24-hour emergency boiler repair services. When you notice something wrong, we can fix it anytime, day or night! Your comfort is our top priority. We know breakdowns don’t stick to business hours, so neither do we. We’ll get your unit repaired as soon as possible so that you don’t have to worry about going without heat for too long.
The Benefits of Regular Boiler Maintenance
Annual maintenance for your boiler can prevent costly repairs and replacements. Not only does regular maintenance help avoid problems in the future, but it also extends the overall lifespan of your boiler, making sure that you have consistent heat when you need it. Also, maintenance improves the efficiency of your boiler, which can save energy and lower your utility bill!
With a BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning boiler tune-up, we’ll check for leaks, conduct an overall inspection, and clean your boiler. Sign up for our convenient maintenance agreement and enjoy added benefits like priority service and discounted costs on labor, parts, and new units!
Call BVSM for Boiler Services in Beaver Valley & Surrounding Areas!
BVSM guarantees professional and courteous service. We’ll work fast to repair, replace, or maintain your boiler, and we ensure customer satisfaction for our Beaver Valley area homeowners.
For over 50 years, BVSM Heating & Air Conditioning has worked to provide high quality HVAC services to our neighbors in Beaver Valley. We take pride in providing 100% customer satisfaction, no matter the service. Call us at 724-417-9550 or contact us online to schedule service today!